Based in Blagdon 12 miles outside Bristol on the shore of Blagdon lake and the foothills of the Mendips. We took over the shop in 2015 as the ideal way to live up to our aim to engage with customers, offer a local supply chain and keep telling the story about the great flavour and benefits of high quality and organic meat.
Though this site you can order meat boxes or individual cuts of meat for free delivery in the area or you’re welcome to come in to the shop to pick up your order and have a chat.
Restaurants, Wholesale and more
As well as our shop and meat boxes we supply many restaurants in the area and have a thriving wholesale business.
Restaurants serving our meat include:
- The Pony & Trap, Chew Magna – www.theponyandtrap.co.uk
- The Railway, Sandford – http://www.therailwayinn.com
- The Duke of Cambridge, London – http://www.dukeorganic.co.uk
- Casamia Resturant, Westbury on Trym – http://www.casamiarestaurant.co.uk
- Berwick Lodge – www.berwicklodge.co.uk
- River Cottage – www.rivercottage.net
- Poco, Gloucester Rd – http://www.tomsfeast.com/restaurants/poco-bristol
- Riverstation – www.riverstation.co.uk
- The Folk House, Bristol – www.bristolfolkhouse.co.uk
- Bordeaux Quay, Bristol – http://www.bordeaux-quay.co.uk
Where to buy our meat
Back to the land
The Community Farm
Our sister act in Chew Magna
What comes from where