The story pigs are home grown at Woodbarn Farm, Chew Magna and Herons Green Farm, Compton Martin.
We use the traditional Saddleback breed, a no nonsense pig. They produce an all round carcass that is both equally good for your roast joint of pork and to cure for hams and bacon.
The pigs are all reared outdoor which means
• Free to range on organic pasture
• They are given organic feed which is GM and pesticide free
• They are housed in small colonies
• They are produced to high levels of animal welfare
• They are not given routine antibiotics
Organic chicken and local Game
Pasture fed, dry aged
Organic, rare breed
All organic, all local